Courses and Aspects
• IT Skills: Graphic and Print Designing, Community Technical Skills Program, Desktop Publishing, Tally 9.0 ERP, Computer Concepts, Diploma of Computer Application, Advance Diploma of Computer Application, Hardware & Networking.
• Soft-Skills: English Speaking, Personality Development, Leadership Training.
• Unique Aspects: Accessible locations, free-ships for needy, Job readiness, counseling and placement assistance.
For Graphic and Print Designing
• Age limit: 18-24.
• Graduate or enrolled in graduation (regular or distance mode). Exception for specific cases of 12th pass youth based upon creativity level of youth and job placement.
• Youth must be from low economic background with family annual income not more than 2 lacs
For Basic Computer Course (CTSP- Community Technical Skill Programme)
• Age limit: Above 12 years.
• Qualification: Minimum 6th standard.
For Tally 9.0 ERP, ADCA, DCA, DTP, H/W Networking
• Age limit: Above15 years.
• Qualification: Minimum 10th standard.
***Free-ships and Fee Reduction
To avail the free-ship and fee reduction, students are supposed to submit the following documents:
• Below income certificate of Rs. 10,000 per month
• Photocopy of BPL ration card
• Address proof