● The fellowship is open to care-experienced young people between the ages of 20-25.
● Applicants should have passed 12th standard.
● Applicants should be current residents of any of the following states in India: Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Uttar Pradesh
● Proficient in Hindi or English (writing and speaking).
● Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a high level of commitment to social change and display strong leadership potential.
● Female Care Leavers and those with different abilities are encouraged to apply.